What are the differences between the 800 and SpectraVision?
Article Number: 715
Created On: 2018-07-18 4:51 PM
Author: Datacolor [email@example.com]
URL : http://knowledgebase.datacolor.com/question.php?ID=715
- SpectraVision can measure multiple colors at the same time
- 800 can only measure solid colors
- SpectraVision has only one square aperture (23 mm)
- 800 has multiple aperture sizes (LAV, MAV, SAV, USAV)
- 800 is faster but SpectraVision can measure multi colors at once
- 800 has better inter-instrument agreement but multi-color prints have larger tolerances.
Back to Original Question